www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I did it!!!

The race was in Durango Colorado, so Myron, I Callee, and Kate left on a Thursday so that I could hopefully get some rest and went to Farmington to My mom and Dad's. They were so kind and took the kids for us on Friday and then met us at the race on Saturday. It was so awesome to get their support and help. I had been training for about 6 months and at times I wanted to give up. Myron I want to Thank you so much for your support in this as well. He would come and check up on me at the race and get me some of my purple Gatorade because all they had was red. He was amazing supporter and it was great to have a day without kids and just have Myron and I. We had a blast together.


Almost done, Almost done. The last mile was a little bit harder then all other 12 put together, because I was so excited to be done and actually accomplish it. Here I am running about mile 6. I just caught up with this runner and we chatted to pass some time away. I look like I am having fun huh!!! Actually I was.



















4 comments:

  1. Good job! I remember the rush well, we should run a race together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! I wish I could run 13 miles or however long.. I don't think I can even run 1 full mile without wanting to die.. That is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO BROOKE! I am so proud of you! You are so amazing and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and your happy on the last mile:) you are seriously amazing i love ya and miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.