www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

Update

Hello Family and Friends,
We are finally moved to Hanksville and are loving the house and the yard to have the kids run around in. Colton also had a lot of fun playing with his pet snake today as well. When dad came home he just told Colton to go and take care of it. I think Kate has really enjoyed her own room, but she has had a couple hard days and hopefully they can get better. Callee has been reading a lot lately and is starting chapter books. Wow how did time fly? Myron enjoyed his first day of work. I am almost finished organizing the house and am also trying to make a comforter for Myron and I. I hope that you all can come and visit us soon. Love Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.