www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where do I start???




Another thing that Colton has loved to do is climb up a big hill in back of the house and then (Ski) down. He has gotten me and Callee up the hill a few times and the dogs have so much fun that they also can not go without him.

This is Callee on New Years Eve. There was a party at the Fire House and it actually turned out to be really fun. Myron and I was able to dance a lot and the kids just ran around. I have to say that Myron was not able to make it till 12:00 so we went home about 10:30 to get the kids in bed and it only took them a matter of seconds to fall asleep. It was so much fun though


I was also able to make Mine, Callee's, and Kate's costume this year and had a fun time being it. When I came out from getting my green face on, the kdis had no idea what to say to me!!

One of Colton's favorite things in Fall is to jump in the leaves and we had PLENTY of them.
Well, I have to say that I could not believe that I have not blogged since the First day of school. I guess I just have to say that it has been very busy with 3 kids, husband, and a business. I have started my online business and have been working every day on improving it as well. I turned the big 30 this year and felt like I accomplished a lot last year. Some of the Highlights since the First day of School


* I was in charge of our Halloween Carnival and got a lot of support and recognition that it went well.
* We had our own little Thanksgiving here because myron didn't have time to be able to take off. * Callee has lost three teeth, one was on Dec. 23rd and then the other was on Christmas Eve. She was really worried that the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause was going to run into each other and either she wasn't going to get money or she wasn;t going to get presents. She did get both.
* Baby Kate did not get the flu, that was a Miracle and Blessing.
* Myron has been very busy at work but always makes time to play with the kids when he gets home.
* Colton has been bringing home books to read and is doing an awesome job at it.
* I also have been working really hard on some scrapbooks for some clients.
* The downstairs has flooded about 4 times now. (very frustrating) because hanksville has got a lot of snow this season.
* I just got through two days ago with getting Lasik, and absolutely LOVE IT

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.