www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Projects





































These 5 Layouts only are using Level 2 Paper pack (not even all of it)from Close To My Heart besides the 12x12 White pages to put the layouts on. I love to try these new page layouts.























I have some ladies that want to see my Scrapbooking projects that I finish, so I am going to try and Blog more of them. These are some of them that I got finished the past few days. Of course I am trying to get ahead of the Holidays with the Easter, and Graduation cards. But then the scrapbooking pages are from last year. So I am behind in my kids scrapbook. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. So, my favorite is the "Little Moments" page.. The pictures couldn't be any better(darling).. I also really liked the treat envelope (might be stealing that idea).... All in all they are wonderful... Are the bottom ones for a scrapbooking class? Carrie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.