www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

Hearts for Haiti!!! Buy 1 Get 1 Free, with a donation to Haiti Relief!!

Close To My Heart, never ceases to amaze me in the size of their Hearts!! They are always giving back and helping others. This is another one of those times.....When you purchase a pack of Textured Cardstock, not only do you get one FREE, but with every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 US to Operation Smile’s Haiti relief efforts......I am so proud to be a part of this company!! If you would like to be a part of this, email me.

brookejeffs@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.