www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trying to update everyone

Jess working with her on her Therapy ball. She loved it most of the time

We took a little Drive up the mountain, and thought it was our turn to take a picture together.

When Kate went to preschool, Callee wanted to have everyone make sure they new that was her baby Sister. She is so good with her. People think I am crazy at times to let her hold her, but she is very good at it.


Callee and Jayde playing on the swings







Colton and his friend Cassidy on the playgroung







I just wanted to put some pictures of the kids, this is before we moved so I think I am kindove going backwards, oh well I thought it would be fun.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Brooke!! You guys have the cutest little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new updates... cute kids, and congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey stranger we totally need to update, 435-459-2127

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.