www.aloadofcrafts.com

www.aloadofcrafts.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Finally bought us a house

Life has been a little crazy since my last Blog. I was really trying to keep up on my bloggin' but that went down the drain when we started looking for houses to buy. We found one very fast that was perfect for us, We had a few set backs with paper work but it all worked out in the end and we are so happy. I have been having so much fun painting, decorating, and planting. Myron has been doing a lot of tree cutting, fence cutting, and fixing a few little things. Callee loves her Pepto Bismol pink walls she said " Mom, whenever I get sick I can just lick the wall and I will feel much better", it really made us laugh. Colton's room is not completed yet because we had to cut out part of his wall to fit a window, so that will be getting down in the next few months, and Kate is liking her Ladybug Room. I on the other hand did not like painting two of her walls red. WOW I had no idea it would take me three FULL days. I love it now that it is finished though. It looks great. We are loving just being outside in the warm weather, and also having cool nights. Myron is driving back and forth to work at the BLM in Hanksville still, but I think he will be getting used to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. Myron works at the BLM and I am working part time out of the home, and trying to keep up with my business.